Alpine S-A32F 4-Channel Amplifier
The all-new S-Series amplifiers packs a real punch with even more performance and value to you. Experience hard hitting bass and long hours of limitless play with the S-A32F 4-channel amplifier.
These amplifiers offer great value with over 20% more power through increased watt handling. The exceptional strength and resistance is supported by optimising a heat thermal management processor to ensure exceptional reliability so you can enjoy your music with the bass cranked up for hours on end without any power shutdown.
All Digital Design
The all-new digital amplification circuit applied in the S-Series amplifiers allows for a high power output while still providing a compact size. The smart and simplified circuit produces incredibly accurate sound while minimising internal noise.
Along with Alpine’s new intelligent amplifier platform, the new S-Series amplifiers feature an improved heat sink and protection circuit design that eliminates thermal shut-down, for dependable music playback.
One-sided Cable Terminals
The speaker and power cable terminals are conveniently located on the left hand side of the amplifier providing an easy and clean installation. The power cable terminals accept heavy gauge cables.
Low/High-Power Speaker Signal Inputs
The RCA speaker signal inputs accept low and high-power signals. This makes it easy to connect the S-Series amplifiers directly to your original car stereo, regardless of your head unit’s power output.
Control Your Subwoofer
Conveniently control your subwoofer directly from the dash with the optional RUX-KNOB.2 remote bass knob controller. This accessory is also applicable for the S-A32F for when channels 3 and 4 are bridged.
High-Pass / Low-Pass Filter
With the High-Pass and Low-Pass filter you can assign the amplification channel to be used for door speakers or a subwoofer. You can then adjust the cut-off frequency for more precise tuning.
- Terminal Layout: One side
- Small footprint for easy installation
- Screw terminals (for speaker and power cables)
- Amplifier Type: Class-D (Digital)
- Channel Design: 4/3/2 Channel
- Thermal Management Control
- Top Mounted LED Power/Status Indicator
- Speaker Level Input with remote turn on
- Crossover: Adjustable Low-pass (LPF) / High-pass Filter (HPF)
- Gain Control: Adjustable
- Bass Control: Remote Bass Control (RUX-KNOB.2) Ready
Max Power Output Ratings
- Total Max Power: 640W
RMS Power Ratings
- Per Channel into 2 Ohms, 14.4V (≤1%THD+N): 4 x 80W
- Per Channel into 4 Ohms, 14.4V (≤1%THD+N): 4 x 55W
- Bridged into 4 Ohms, 14.4V (≤1%THD+N): 2 x 160W
- Crossover: Variable LPF, 50-400Hz (-12dB/oct )
- Crossover: Variable HPF, 50-400Hz (-12dB/oct )
- Power Requirements: 14.4 V.DC (9 – 16 V allowable)
- Input Sensitivity (RCA Input): Hi: 0.5 – 10 V Lo: 0.2 – 4.0 V
- High Level Input with automatic power on
- Cable size: Power Cable AWG 8, SPK Cable AWG 10
- Frequency Response (+0, -3dB: 1W into 4 ohms) for CH-1/2/3/4: 10Hz – 30kHz
- THD+N (@ 10W into 4 ohms): <0.03%
- THD+N (@ 50W into 4 ohms): <0.08%
- Damping Factor: >100
- Signal to Noise (@ 50 Watts into 4 Ohms): >98dB
- Weight: 1.9 kg
- Heat Sink (WxHxD) mm: 204 x 58 x 204