PowerCore III Sense 10K
Anker PowerCore III Sense 10K, 10000mAh Portable Charger USB-C Power Delivery (18W) Power Bank for iPhone 11 / 11 Pro / 11 Pro Max / 8 / X / XS / XR, S10, Pixel 3, iPad Pro 2018, and More.
- Portable Power: PowerCore III Sense 10K is one of our slimmest Power Delivery power banks yet, with enough capacity to provide more than two charges for iPhone XS or Google Pixel, and almost one full charge for an 11” iPad Pro.
- Triple Charging Modes: 18W Power Delivery USB-C port, PowerIQ-enabled USB-A port, and trickle-charging mode for low-power devices. Use the dual USB ports to charge two devices simultaneously.
- Rapid Recharge: Power up your PowerCore in just 4.5 hours with a USB-C Power Delivery wall charger (not included). Recharging via USB-A charger and cable (not included) will take approximately 10.2 hours.
- Quality Throughout: With a sleek design and cool-blue LED light-wheel to display battery level, PowerCore III Sense 10K is premium both inside and out.
- Apple’s MFI certification: Ensuring ideal charging speeds for iPhone 12, iPhone 12 Mini, iPhone 12 Max and iPhone 12 Max Pro and all Apple devices with a lightning interface.
- What You Get: PowerCore PD 10000 portable charger, USB-C cable (Micro USB cable, USB-A to C cable and Lightning cable not included), travel pouch, welcome guide, our worry-free 18-month warranty, and friendly customer service.
USB-C Input (PD) DC 5V=3A, 9V=2A, 15V=1.2A
USB Output DC 5V=2.4A
USB-C Output (PD) DC 5V=3A, 9V=2A, 15V=1.2A
Total Power Output 18W
Capacity mAh 10000
Colour Pink, Blue, Red, Green, Black, White
Weight (Net) 212g
Power Delivery Supporting Devices:
• iPhone XS, XS Max, XR, X, 8 Plus, 8
• iPad Pro 2018
• Galaxy S10/S10+/S10e
• Google Pixel
• Nexus 6P
• Will charge Nintendo Switch but does not support "Charge-and-Play" in TV mode.
• Incompatible with HTC 10, HP Spectre, Dell XPS series laptop, Dell Venue series laptop, Asus series laptops/tablets, as well as Lenovo ThinkPad 470s and ThinkPad X1 tablets. Huawei Matebooks, Mi books. Some USB-C devices which require an input over 18W may not be compatible.
• Use Power Delivery Charger (not included) with the included USB-C to C cable for a quick recharge in 4.5 hours
• Recharging with USB-A charger and cable (not included) will take approximately 10.2 hours.
• When charging an iPad, make sure the portable charger has at least 2 LEDs illuminated, otherwise charging speed will be greatly reduced.
• Boasts Apple’s MFI certification for Lightning cables and adaptors, ensuring ideal charging speeds for iPhone 12, iPhone 12 Mini, iPhone 12 Max and iPhone 12 Max Pro and all Apple devices with a lightning interface.
• Disconnect while not using to avoid battery draining.