- CAR AUDIO
- Car Amplifiers
- Clarion Car Amplifiers
- Clarion XC6120 2/1 Channel Car/Marine Power Amplifier
Clarion XC6120 2/1 Channel Car/Marine Power Amplifier
- 1300 Watts of Maximum Music Power
- 650 Watts x 1 Continuous @ 2-Ohms
- 330 Watts × 1 Continuous @ 4-Ohms
- Adjustable - 12dB/Oct. Low Pass Electronic Crossover, 50Hz-500Hz
- Bass Extender Control, 0-12dB at 45hz
- Adjustable Infrasonic filter, 10-50Hz
- Phase Control, 0-180 degrees
- BC2 Remote Subwoofer Level Control included
- Soft Turn-On and Turn-Off Circuitry
- Audio Pass-Through outputs for additional amplifiers
- Conformally Coated PC Board
- Stainless Hardware
- MOS-FET Power Supply
- Ground Loop Isolation Circuit
- Corrosion Resistant Nickel Plated RCA, Power, and Speaker Connections
Circuit Design Achieves High Quality SoundCircuit Design Achieves High Quality Sound Clarion amplifiers feature uncompromising resistance to magnetic noise, thereby minimizing distortion, as well as high quality block terminals to offer low electrical and contact resistance. Easy subwoofer system configuration is possible with the embedded high pass and low pass filters. The result is high quality sound you can enjoy in a variety of systems.
Corrosion Resistant RCA and Block Terminals on all XC series AmplifiersBy utilizing corrosion resistant RCA and block terminals, XC series amplifiers offer improved durability and reliability in harsh environments. The XC series amplifiers are true marine amplifiers with oversized aluminum heatsinks and locking power terminals for the harsh marine conditions.
MOS-FET Power AmpThere’s only one way for Clarion’s main units to deliver unyielding power output and linearity: MOS-FET amplification, or Metal Oxide Semiconductor Field Effect Transistor amplification. Smaller and more efficient than conventional power supplies, a MOS-FET amplification circuit delivers power with less distortion and zero On/Off switching noise. This means you can crank up the volume or set it to easy listening. Either way, your sound will be crystal clear.
2-Ohm StabilityUtilizing this design for peak performance and unwavering reliability, Clarion’s amplifiers can drive lower impedance loads for increased power.
Customers also viewed