Uniden UBC126AT Programmable Handheld 500 Channel Scanner with Alpha Tagging
This handheld programmable scanner has 500 Alpha Tagged Channels in 10 banks for storage of often used frequencies. It has 9 bands of designated frequencies. Alpha tagging allows you to name each channel up to 16 characters.
Offering the exciting "Close Call™ RF Capture Technology" this scanner automatically ‘listens’ for any nearby or ‘close’ transmissions and once they occur the scanner immediately tunes in to this frequency which is ideal for use at events or locations when the transmission is unknown.
Frequency ranges received are 25-88, 108-174, 225-550 and 806-960 MHz. Chain searching allows you to search all locations in a chain of frequency bands and select the number of banks you wish to search.
The UBC126AT also has Pre-Programmed Service Search* which automatically detects analogue Police, Marine, Ambulance, Racing, Aircraft, UHF CB, Fire, Railroad and AM CB channels.
This scanner is also PC Programmable so that you have the option of connecting your scanner to your PC through the USB cable to program channels or set any setting. This requires USB drivers (Win7/XP) and programming software. Click on the Download link icon on this page.
The UBC126AT comes with some great accessories including a DC (Cigarette Lighter) Adaptor, USB Cable, AC Adaptor and 2 x NiMH Rechargeable Batteries.
- Designed and Engineered in Japan
- 500 Analogue Channels
- 9 Bands
- Compact Design
- Frequency Range: 25-88MHz, 108 –174 MHz, 225-520 MHz, 806-960 MHz
- Close Call™ RF Capture Technology
- Backlit LCD Display
- Key Touch Tone
- Memory Back Up
- Low Battery Alert
- Program Search
- Chain Search
- Direct Entry Search
- Pre-Programmed Service Search*:
- Analogue Police
- AM CB
- UHF CB
- Frequency Skip
- Memory Channel Scan
- Alpha Tagging
- Duplicate Channel Alert
- 1 x Antenna
- 1 x DC (Cigarette Lead) Adaptor
- 1 x USB Cable
- 1 x AC Adaptor
- 2 x NiMH Rechargeable Batteries
- 1 x Belt Clip
- 1 x Wrist Strap
- 2x AA Rechargeable Ni-MH Batteries (2.4V DC)
- 2x AA Alkaline Batteries (3.0V DC)
- Connect to AC Adaptor, DC Adaptor or PC with USB cable (5.0V DC 500mA)
- Internal Speaker - 360mW nominal (24ohm)
- Headphone (L-ch) 4mW nominal (32ohm)
Specifications subject to change without notice.
Customers also viewed