Garmin Dash Cam™ Mini
Car Key-sized, High-quality Dash Cam
PART NUMBER: 010-02062-10
Tiny, Reliable Dash Camera Automatically Records Incidents
Car key-sized dash camera goes virtually unnoticed on your windshield
140-degree wide-angle lens captures crisp 1080p HD footage
Automatically records and saves video of incidents
Built-in Wi-Fi® connectivity uploads saved footage to your compatible smartphone running the Garmin Drive™ app
Dash Cam Auto Sync enables you to control and play back footage from up to four cameras in the Garmin Drive app
Set It and Forget It
The car key-sized Garmin Dash Cam Mini is small enough to discreetly mount behind your rearview mirror. For added convenience, once you mount the dash camera on your windshield and plug it into your vehicle’s power source, it will automatically record and save video of incidents.
Capture High-quality Footage
Don’t let the small size fool you. This little dash cam’s 140-degree wide-angle lens captures the big picture in crisp, 1080p HD resolution.
Capture High-quality Footage
Built-in BLUETOOTH® technology and Wi-Fi connectivity let you upload saved footage to your compatible smartphone running the Garmin Drive app. The Garmin Drive app is your convenient solution to view, edit and share your dash cam footage. If you use multiple Garmin dash cams to capture video in front of or behind your vehicle, the app uses Dash Cam Auto Sync to set up a network and sync recordings among the cameras. That way, if there is an incident, you can easily see the footage captured from multiple viewpoints. The app will also automatically combine and organize the media files so you can easily find and view them.
Protection When Parked
Parking mode monitors your car’s surroundings while your car is parked, and the engine is not running. It automatically begins recording if motion is detected (requires parking mode cable, sold separately; professional installation recommended).
Extra USB Support
The included dual USB power adapter maintains the ability to charge phones or other accessories while powering your dash cam. Also included are two power cable options to allow for upward or downward cable routing.
Physical dimensions WxHxD: 3.13 cm x 5.33 cm x 2.93 cm
Battery no (uses supercapacitor)
Maps & Memory
Data cards microSD™ card (not included)
Automatic Incident Detection
Camera Resolution 1080P
Field of View 140 degrees
Frame Rate up to 30 FPS
Dash Cam Auto Sync yes (up to 4 cameras)
Mobile app to review footage yes (Garmin Drive™ app)
Finally found the one
Posted by Damo on 20th Oct 2020
You wouldn't think a simple dashcam would make a person feel so good.
Firstly, I'm one of the those people that have tried other dashcams with visual screens and ridiculous hanging suction caps. A nightmare and disaster why?
* No connectivity via bluetooth and wi-fi
* Absurd looking/visual blocking chandeliers hanging from the window...THAT ALWAYS FALL OFF
This Garmin dashcam (which i only tried yesterday) is perfect why?
* it works
* its friggin tiny PERFECT you don't see it or have to care about it
* the sticky holder IS LIKE CONCRETE once you place it on it won't be coming off...PERFECT
* the app downloads THE FIRST TIME...PERFECT
* the app is so easy to use Stevie Wonder could use it
* I exported a demo to my own email (rehearsing a real life crash) the clarity IS PERFECT with date/time and audio.
* i even parked under a heap of trees to test connectivity and picture quality in shadows etc...PERFECT
* depending on which app/program you export to the clarity will differ. I texted a friend a video sample and the quality was on the poor side. I emailed myself and quality is PERFECT. The are about 15 options to choose from. You can send it to facebook, youtube, whats app, one drive etc....perfect.
Provided Garmin stays alive then the app won't be removed. Don't be tempted to buy the similar micro sized dashcams from wish dot com for $5. You have no idea if the app is even going to work.
2020 has been the most sh$t year its actually bombastic just for anything to go right.
The Garmin is worth $178 and I'll be buying a second one for the back window.
5 out of 5 stars.
Customers also viewed