REFLEX SUB BOX
The EBX F20.5 flat car audio subwoofer box has been designed to ensure installation versatility, while still maintaining superior low frequency performance; an enclosure without compromise. The use of a long-excursion 200 mm woofer combined with a 250 mm passive radiator reflex system made it possible to create a “small” subwoofer capable of providing huge output with excellent musicality. The 15/18 mm MDF enclosure is reinforced with internal bracing and covered with thick moquette to reduce
Speaker size mm (in.) 200 (8)
Power Handling - Peak W 600
Power Handling - Continuous W 200
Impedance Ω 4
Frequency response Hz 40 ÷ 400
Sensitivity dB SPL 93
1. ULTRA Flat profile, keeping size to a minimum for ease of placement and hidden cosmetic integration within the vehicle.
2. Constructed from 15/18 mm MDF with internal bracing, minimizing enclosure losses.
3. Slanted lower panel helps to reduce back wave reflections and eases installation.
4. Low loss foam surround Passive Radiator, for powerful, undistorted output.
5. Low profile-high excursion subwoofer unit provides bursting dynamics.
6. Molded metal grille offers total speaker protection and great cosmetic appeal.
7. Reversible Hertz Logo, configurable to the different installation positions.
8. Proprietary connection terminals provide the utmost in functionality and safety.
9. Easy-Remove metal mounting system, for a clean and reliable installation.
Small size for installations without limits. Accurate study of the components‘ profile carried out more compact baskets and motor assemblies.
The Klippel quality control system is our guarantee to always produce a product entirely in compliance with the most challenging international standards.
Customers also viewed