JL Audio 6W3v3-4 W3v3 Series 6.5" 4-ohm Subwoofer
If you need a small-format subwoofer that really delivers in extremely small enclosures, this is where your search ends. The 6W3v3 is a true subwoofer, through-and-through. It employs the same technologies as its larger diameter brethren to deliver a whopping 0.35 in. (8.9 mm) one-way linear excursion.
The 6W3v3-8 is best used with amplifier power in the 50W - 150W range and is optimized to operate in a tiny 0.15 cu. ft. (4.2 l) sealed enclosure, or a 0.25 cu. ft. (7.1 l) ported enclosure.
• 6.5" 4-ohm subwoofer
• mineral-filled polypropylene cone with nitrile-butylene rubber surround
• power range: 40-150 watts RMS
• peak power handling: 300 watts
• frequency response: 30-300 Hz
• sensitivity: 80.49 dB
• top-mount depth: 4-3/16"
• sealed box volume: 0.15 cubic feet
• warranty: 1 year