JL Audio 8W3v3-4 W3v3 Series 8" 4-ohm Subwoofer
If you need an 8-inch subwoofer that can create outstanding bass in extremely small enclosures, the 8W3v3 will do the job and surprise you with its power and accuracy. It employs the same technologies as its larger diameter brethren to deliver a whopping 0.375 in. (10 mm) of controlled, one-way, linear excursion.
The 8W3v3-4 is best used with amplifier power in the 75W - 250W range and is optimized to operate in a tiny 0.30 cu. ft. (8.5 l) sealed enclosure, or a 0.35 cu. ft. (9.9 l) ported enclosure
• 8" 4-ohm subwoofer
• mineral-filled polypropylene cone with nitrile-butylene rubber surround
• power range: 50-250 watts RMS
• peak power handling: 500 watts
• frequency response: 28-250 Hz
• sensitivity: 83.24 dB
• top-mount depth: 4-9/16"
• sealed box volume: 0.3 cubic feet
• ported box volume: 0.35 cubic feet
• warranty: 1 year