JL Audio C3-600 C3 Series 6-1/2" Convertible Component Speaker System
JL Audio C3-600 C3 Series 6-1/2” Convertible Component Speaker System
C3-600 2-Way Convertible Component / Coaxial System: 6-inch (150 mm) Woofer, 1-inch (25 mm) Silk Dome Tweeter
There are times when an installation calls for a separate woofer and tweeter and other times when a coaxial is the better approach. With the Evolution® C3 Convertible Component Systems, the same product can be deployed in either configuration, delivering outstanding audio power and quality in each application.
The new C3-600 expands the C3 lineup with a direct-fit product for many Japanese vehicles that will not accept a full-size 6.5-inch speaker.
The C3-600 system features 6-inch (150 mm) component woofers with oversized 1.2-inch (30.5 mm) voice coils, mineral-filled polypropylene cones and injection-molded polymer baskets. The woofer design benefits from JL Audio's vast woofer design experience and advanced modeling systems.
The C3 tweeters are built with 1-inch silk dome diaphragms that deliver powerful, extended response, on and off axis. Flush-mounting and surface-mounting fixtures are included to fit a wide variety of installation needs. They can also be mounted onto the woofers in a coaxial format using the included fixtures.
C3 crossover networks are compact and built with premium component parts, including Mylar® capacitors and segmented air-core inductors. Four levels of tweeter attenuation are provided, as well as three levels of mid-range presence adjustment, for twelve possible voicing combinations!
Woofer grilles are included, each consisting of a black grille tray and a black steel mesh grille with an electroformed JL Audio logo.
• component speaker system includes two 6-1/2" woofers, 2 tweeters, two external crossovers, and two woofer grilles
• mica-filled polypropylene woofer with butyl rubber surround
• glass-filled polymer frame with Elevated Frame Cooling
• 1" silk dome tweeter
• 2-way external crossover with adjustments for coaxial or separate tweeter placement, and 4-position tweeter level
• tweeter mounts for separate or coaxial installations included
• phase plug provided when tweeter mounted separately
• power range: 25-75 watts RMS (225 watts peak)
• frequency response: 50-25,000 Hz
• sensitivity: 89.5 dB
• depth: 2-1/2"
• warranty: 1 year
Customers also viewed