JL Audio C5-525 C5 Series 5-1/4" Component Speaker System
C5-525 2-Way Component System: 5.25-inch (130 mm) Woofer, 0.75-inch (19 mm) Silk Dome Tweeter
The smoothness and transparency of a high-end silk dome tweeter combines with top-flight component woofer performance to create a loudspeaker system with exceptional refinement and dynamic capability.
The C5-525 system features 5.25-inch (130 mm) component woofers with Kurt Müller cones and suspensions and die-cast alloy baskets. The woofer design benefits from JL Audio's vast woofer design experience and advanced modeling systems.
The C5 component tweeters are built with 0.75-inch silk dome diaphragms that deliver smooth, extended response, on and off axis. Flush-mounting and surface-mounting fixtures are included to fit a wide variety of installation needs. The flush-mount fixtures feature our RSR (Ratcheting Swivel Rotation) mechanism to allow precise tweeter aiming after installation.
C5 crossover networks are compact and built with premium component parts, including Mylar® capacitors and segmented air-core inductors. Four levels of tweeter attenuation are provided, as well as three levels of mid-range presence adjustment, for twelve possible voicing combinations!
Woofer grilles are included, each consisting of a black grille tray and a black steel mesh grille with an electroformed JL Audio logo.
• component speaker system includes two 5-1/4" woofers, 2 tweeters, two external crossovers, and two woofer grilles
• mineral-filled polypropylene woofer with butyl rubber surround
• cast alloy frame with Elevated Frame Cooling
• 3/4" silk dome tweeter
• 2-way external crossover with 4-position tweeter level and 3-position midrange control
• 4-ohm impedance
• 25-65 watts RMS power range
• frequency response: 53-25,000 Hz
• sensitivity: 88.5 dB
• depth: 2-3/8"
• warranty: 1 year
Customers also viewed