JL Audio HD750/1 HD Series Mono Subwoofer Amplifier
HD750/1 Monoblock Class D Wide-Range Amplifier, 750 W x 1 @ 1.5-4 Ω
This ultra-compact monoblock amplifier employs our Single-Cycle Control switching design and R.I.P.S. technology to deliver 750 W of clean power into any impedance between 1.5 and 4 Ω, giving you the highest degree of flexibility in designing your subwoofer system. Tight power supply regulation keeps distortion down and maximizes your bass quality. From a pure sound quality perspective, we invite you to compare the real-world, in-car performance of this amplifier to any other amplifier on the market, of any type, at any price.
While targeted primarily to subwoofer applications, the HD750/1 is a wide-range amplifier and can also be used to drive high-performance mid-range speaker systems.
This amplifier features a brushed aluminum finish with black powder-coated cast alloy heat sinks and bottom panel. A black powder-coated, gasketed cover is also provided to protect the controls.
• mono subwoofer amplifer
• 750 watts RMS x 1 (rated power from 1.5 to 4 ohms)
• variable high- and low-pass filter (50-500 Hz 12 or 24dB/octave)
• subsonic filter and output polarity control
• removable power and speaker plugs
• optional wired remote for level control
• Class D amplifier design
• MOSFET power and output stages
• differential-balanced inputs eliminate noise from your vehicle's electrical system
• speaker- and preamp-level inputs (speaker-level input requires an optional adapter)
• preamp outputs
• 4-gauge power and ground leads and a 80-amp fuse recommended — wiring and hardware not included with amplifier
• no onboard fuses — when installing multiple amps in a system, an additional 80-amp in-line fuse between the distribution block and the amplifier is recommended
• 10-13/16"W x 1-15/16"H x 8-13/16"D
• warranty: 2 years
Customers also viewed