JL Audio M10IB5-SG-WH 10" Marine Subwoofer with White Sports Grill
M10IB5-CG-WH M-Series 10-inch Marine Subwoofer Driver for Infinite-Baffle Use (250 W, 4 Ω) - White Classic Grille
With appropriate system setup, the addition of a subwoofer allows your smaller main speakers to be free of the burden of reproducing low frequencies. This allows your whole system to play louder and to sound cleaner at all listening levels.
Purpose-engineered and built for real marine duty, the M-Series infinite-baffle woofers are designed to operate without a dedicated enclosure. Long excursion capability and rugged suspension systems help produce deep, powerful bass response that will transform your boat's audio system.
The M10IB5 is best used with amplifier power in the 75W - 250W range and is optimized to operate with a large volume of air behind it (at least 4 cu. ft. / 113 l). If you need a subwoofer driver that operates in a small sealed enclosure, select our M10W5, instead.
Like all JL Audio marine speakers, this driver is built to withstand a real saltwater marine environment and deliver years of listening enjoyment.
• 10" 4-ohm marine subwoofer
• injection-molded mica-filled polypropylene woofer with synthetic rubber surround
• Centrex polymer basket and grille, with stainless steel back plate
• gold-plated, marine-grade brass binding posts
• marine-grade synthetic fiber spider
• power range: 50-150 watts RMS (300 watts peak power)
• sensitivity: 86.7 dB
• top-mount depth: 5-15/16"
• designed for free-air applications
• warranty: 1 year