JL Audio M770-CCS-WH 7.7" Marine Component Speaker System
M770-CCS-CG-WH M-Series 7.7-inch Marine Cockpit Component System for Infinite-Baffle Use (100 W, 4 Ω) - White Classic Grille
Purpose-engineered and built for real marine duty, the M-Series component systems deliver maximum audio performance in any open-air boating environment.
The oversized 7.7-inch design of the M770-CCS component woofer results in increased efficiency (more output for a given amount of power). Combine that advantage with long excursion and excellent power handling and you have a speaker system truly capable of playing loud and clear in a powerboat at speed. The M770-CCS component woofer is optimized to operate with a large volume of air behind it (at least 2 cu. ft. / 57 l). If you need a system with a 7.7-inch component woofer that operates in a small sealed enclosure, select our M770-TCS, instead.
To keep up with the capabilities of the component woofer, we employ a 1-inch pure silk dome tweeter that is specially treated to withstand the marine environment. Silk has been chosen for its lightness, excellent damping properties and smooth response characteristics. You will appreciate the clean, articulate high-frequency response of the M-Series dome tweeter, especially at higher volume levels.
A true 2-way passive crossover network is sealed in a protective capsule and mounted to the woofer's frame so that it does not require additional mounting provisions.
Although M770-CCS Component Systems can be used with as little as 40 W per channel, for best audio performance we recommend amplifiers capable of between 75-150W of continuous power per channel.
• 7.7" marine component speaker system includes two 7.7" woofers and two 1" tweeters
• injection-molded, mica-filled polypropylene woofer with synthetic rubber surround
• 1" treated silk dome tweeter
• 2-way crossover attached to the woofer basket
• UV- and corrosion-resistant Centrex polymer basket and grille
• tweeter hardware included for flush- and surface-mounts
• designed for free-air applications (no enclosures needed)
• power range: 40-100 watts RMS (175 watts peak power)
• frequency response: 45-25,000 Hz
• sensitivity: 91.0 dB
• top-mount depth: 3-3/16"
• warranty: 1 year