Kicker CWRT102 10" Dual 2 Ohm CompRT Series Subwoofer
If you're looking for bass for a tight space, Kicker designed their CompRT subs with compact cars, pickup trucks, and even motorcycles in mind. The low-profile CWRT102 10” subwoofer performs just like a full-size sub, but without killing all your cargo space. This high-performance CompRT sub stands less than 3" tall, so your installation options are wide open.
The CWRT102 comes equipped with a rigid injection-molded polypropylene cone that won't flex and cause distortion while you're cranking the bass. Its rubber surround will last through years of heavy use, combining with a special-design back and top plate to give you more excursion (which equals more bass) than other skinny subs.
• 10" Dual 2 Ohm CompRT Series Subwoofer
• Power Handling:
o Peak: 1200 watts
o RMS: 600 watts
• Impedance: 2 ohms
• Injection-molded polypropylene cone
• Tough Santoprene surround with interlocking front gasket
• Dual pair of spring-loaded wire terminals custom designed for shallow mount installations
• Weather-proof for outdoor powersports applications
• Double venting for max cooling
• Inverted-bumped back plate and bumped top plate for full voice-coil clearance and excursion while maintaining a shallow profile
• High-temp voice coil for increased power handling
• Resonance Frequency (Fs): 32.7 Hz
• Top-mount depth: 3-7/16"
• Sensitivity: 87.2 dB
Customers also viewed