Kicker PX200.1 Mono Subwoofer Amplifier
Kicker designed the PX200.1 subwoofer amp to work in your powersports vehicle, boat, motorcycle, ATV, golf cart, tractor, or any other vehicle using a 12-volt charging system. This weather-resistant music maker fits in the palm of your hand — or on the fairing of your bike — delivering up to 200 watts RMS to your subs, so you can hear the bass clearly as you work or play outside.
The PX200.1 employs Kicker's Direct Amp Technology™, using the vehicle's electrical system as its power supply so this bantamweight amp will run cool even while you're pushing it hard and loud. Kicker recommends the PX200.1 for driving one or two CompVT 6.5" 1-ohm subwoofers.
• mono subwoofer amplifier (works in any vehicle with a 12-volt charging system)
• 100 watts RMS x 1 at 1 ohms (200 watts RMS x 1 at 0.5 ohms)
• Direct Amp Technology results in 90% efficiency
• switchable low-pass filter (100 Hz, 250 Hz at 24 dB/octave)
• selectable bass boost (0, 6 dB at 60 Hz)
• fixed subsonic filter (40 Hz, 24 dB/octave)
• preamp and speaker-level inputs (speaker-level input requires an optional adapter)
• 14-gauge power and ground leads recommended — wiring and hardware not included with amplifier
• fuse rating: 15A x 1
• 5"W x 2-1/16"H x 3-1/2"D
Customers also viewed