Thinkware F770 HD Dash Camera
- Front & Rear ALL FULL HD - Rear Camera F77RA Not Included Can be purchased here
- Super Night Vision / Time Lapse
- Road Safety Warning System / Safety Camera Alert
- 1080p Full HD & Full HD 2CH / 30fps / Advanced Video Clear Technology /
- Built-in Wi-Fi / Built-in GPS / DUAL SAVE® (Internal BackuUp Memory)
SUPER NIGHT VISION
- Videos recorded by a dash cam in a low light environment such as dark alleyway or underground parking lot can pose difficulties when you try to accurately identify information from the image.
- SUPER NIGHT VISION employs the new ISP (Image Signal Processing) technology and the real-time image processing function to bring 10 times brighter images than our earlier models when recorded under nighttime parking mode.
- TIME LAPSE
- Important clips and images may get deleted due to insufficient memory space during long continuous recordings, especially in standard parking recording mode which requires large memory for saving 15 to 30 frames per second.
- TIME LAPSE MODE in the F770 records 1 frame per second reducing the size of the video file. This allows video recordings in parking mode to continue up to 16 times longer than other dash cams.
- *Parking recording mode can be activated upon installing the F770 with the hardwiring cable provided.
- FRONT AND REARVIEW FULL HD RECORDINGS
- CMOS Image Sensors allow constant front and rearview Full 1080p HD resolution recording during both daytime and nighttime along with a 140-degree wide angle lens view. This will minimize blind spots to assure recording of all events without fail.
- *THINKWARE DASH CAM F770 FULL HD rearview camera is sold separately.
- STATE OF THE ART
- VIDEO ENHANCEMENT TECHNOLOGY
- THINKWARE DASH CAMs are equipped with top-notch video enhancement technology on the market,
- ensuring the most vivid video recordings under any circumstance.
- WIDE DYNAMIC RANGE
- When you are driving under bright sunlight, coming out of a tunnel, or getting under the shadow of a tall building etc, a sudden change in frontal light exposure levels can result in excessively bright or dark recordings. The WDR function eliminates excessively bright spots on the recording to correct its color balance in order to ensure a clear image.
- NIGHTTIME PICTURE QUALITY CORRECTION
- Images from the videos recorded during nighttime driving on dark streets are generally difficult to make out. The enhancement Sensors of THINKWARE DASH CAMs come with a standard function of brightness and color control as well as noise cancellation.
- AUTOMATIC EXPOSURE
- A sudden rise of light exposure caused by strong sunlight or headlight beams of oncoming vehicle may cause difficulties to assess the situation. Also, lack of lighting in a dark tunnel or night driving may pose the same problem. The automatic light exposure function controls the level of light exposure to maintain vivid and clear video recordings in all circumstances.
ROAD SAFETY WARNING SYSTEM
The THINKWARE DASH CAM F770 is equipped with the Lane Departure Warning System (LDWS) and the Front Collision Warning System (FCWS) to ensure driver safety with a voice warning.
- Lane Departure Warning System (LDWS)
- Drowsy or distracted driving greatly increases the chance of an accident on the road. The Land Departure Warning System will alert the driver when the vehicle goes off lane in a speed over 50 km/h.
- Front Collision Warning System (FCWS)
- The FCWS function calculates the average distance from the vehicle in front and alerts the driver in advance when reaching the range of safe breaking distance in order to prevent a collision.
- SAFETY CAMERA ALERT
- The THINKWARE DASH CAM F770’s internal GPS provides accurate location information while the Safety Camera Alert function is on continuous alert to warn the driver of red lights and traffic enforcement cameras.
- Cultivate safe driving habits with THINKWARE DASH CAM.
- RED LIGHT
- WARNING SYSTEM
- SPEED CAMERA
- WARNING SYSTEM
- RED LIGHT & SPEED CAMERA
- WARNING SYSTEM
- AVERAGE SPEED
- WARNING SYSTEM
- MOBILE ZONE
- WARNING SYSTEM
VARIOUS AUTONOMOUS RECORDING MODES
Continuous Recording Mode
- This mode is activated automatically when you start the car. Recorded videos are saved in one-minute segments with an auto-looping mechanism.
Event Recording Mode
- The Active Impact Monitoring System will automatically store the video data ten seconds prior to and after a collision registered by the 3-axis G-Sensor.
Manual Recording Mode
- Similar to a video camera, you can use the Manual Recording Mode to capture events that occur in front of your vehicle whether or not it is in motion.
CONNECT YOUR SMART DEVICE TO YOUR DASH CAM WITH THE BUILT-IN WI-FI.
You can easily control, manage files and configure the settings of your DASH CAM from your smart device with THINKWARE DASH CAM Mobile Viewer App. With the THINKWARE DASH CAM Mobile app and the built-in Wi-Fi, the F770 allows you a convenient viewing of real-time recordings as well as downloading, accessing, or deleting recorded videos on your mobile phone.
- VIEWER FOR CHECKING CLEAR AND PRECISE VIDEO
- The intuitive and simple-to-use interface of THINKWARE DASH CAM allows you an easy and convenient viewing of your recorded videos. Through PC or Mac viewer, you can playback and download recorded videos along with your route history and speed record. You can also change the dash cam settings, format the memory card, or install updates with just a few clicks on the viewer.
- COMPREHENSIVE DRIVING INFORMATION WITH GPS
- With the optional GPS Tracker, the THINKWARE DASH CAM F770 can record the vehicle's driving speed and provide its precise location and routes identification on the map. The GPS Tracker helps you to accurately assess the details of the surrounding area by providing you with the vehicle speed, the time of a collision, and the severity of impact. The video recording feature not only stores driving footages in case of an event, but it can also be used to track your holiday travel routes.
- TECHNOLOGYTHINKWARE DASH CAM’s benchmarking technology – The DUAL SAVE function records all events triggered by strong collisions onto the two separate memory systems: The Nand Flash internal memory and the Micro SD external memory. This function ensures that your recorded video will still be safely guarded in the internal Nand Flash in case the external MicoSD gets compromised.
HIGH-TEMPERATURE PROTECTION SYSTEM
- The specially designed heat discharge construction and the built-in thermal sensor of the F770 protect the device and its data against intense heat by automatically turning it off to prevent overheating.
- FAIL-SAFE RECORDING
- In the event that the power gets disconnected after an accident, fail-safe recording uses the Super Capacitor for backup power to ensure safe storage of any recording in progress – so you can be assured that your valuable data will be securely stored under any circumstances.
General Specifications Dimension 110 x 60.41 x 31.75 mm Weight 131g (0.28 lbs) Package Main Dash Cam Unit, Mount with 3M tape (1ea), Cigar Jack Adaptor, Adhesive Cable Holder, MicroSD memory card with adapter(consumable), Quick Start Guide/Warranty Card
Detailed Specifications Camera Sony Exmor CMOS 2.19M(Same for rear camera) Resolution Front & Rear: Full HD (1920 x 1080P) Capacity Micro SD Card 16GB / 32GB / 64GB UHS-I Recording Modes Continuous Recording, Incident Recording, Manual Recording, Audio Recording Sensor 3-Axis Accelerometer G-Sensor (3D, ±3G) GPS Embedded GPS Power ETC Security LED / Operation Status LED/ GPS Receiver LED/ Wi-Fi LED
Customers also viewed