JL Audio M600/6 6-channel Marine Amplifier
M600/6 6-Channel Class D Marine Full-Range Amplifier, 100 W x 6 @ 2 Ω / 75 W x 6 @ 4 Ω - 14.4V
This incredibly flexible amplifier packs a serious full-range punch, and delivers a staggering 100 watts to each of its six channels into 2 Ω (14.4V, 1% THD). The breakthrough that makes this much power possible in such a small chassis is our NexD™ ultra-high-speed switching design, which allows for full bandwidth Class D operation with extremely low distortion and outstanding efficiency.
With the M600/6, you have lots of great options. Use it as a six-channel satellite amplifier with 75 W x 4 @ 4 Ω, or bridge four of its channels to create a staggered power four-channel amplifier with 200W x 2 @ 4 Ω to one pair of satellites and 75 W x 2 @ 4 Ω to a secondary pair of satellites. You can also drive two subwoofers with 200 W each, plus a pair of satellites with 75W x 2. The M600/6 includes a 12 dB / octave filter for each channel bank, which can be configured as a low-pass or high-pass filter and offers continuously variable cutoff frequency selection from 50-500 Hz. With the addition of an HD-RLC remote level control (sold separately), you have the ability to control the level of two, four or all six of the amplifier's channel levels from a remote location.
This marine amplifier features white and gray powder-coat finishes, a gasketed cover for the controls and stainless steel hardware for durability in the marine environment.
• 6-channel marine amplifier
• 75 watts RMS x 6 at 4 ohms (100 watts RMS x 6 at 2 ohms)
• 200 watts RMS x 3 in bridged mode (4-ohm stable in bridged mode)
• Class-D design
• white and gray powder-coat finishes, gasketed control cover, and stainless steel hardware
• variable high- and low-pass filters (50-500 Hz, 12 dB per octave)
• optional remote level control
• preamp-level inputs
• 4-gauge power and ground leads recommended — wiring and hardware not included with amplifier
• 10-1/4"W x 2-1/16"H x 7-1/8"D
• warranty: 2 years
Customers also viewed