We weren't kidding when we said no job is too big or too small!
This customer came to us after getting ridiculous quotes and a lot of ' no we can't ' answers about this install on his brand new 2 week old 2019 Ford Mustang GT.
Customer supplied all products, cabling, insulation etc.
All we had to do was the install. " Just the install "
As anyone could guess, it wasn't just ' an install '
What kind of work did we do?
- Install front 3 way component speaker system.
- Modify factory door woofer bracket to suit new speaker, also install sound rings to replicate factory sound deadening.
- Modify factory tweeter cups to suit new speaker
- Remove factory plastic door insulation and apply sound deadening material inside door skin and replace factory plastic insulation with sound deadening material cut to factory size.
- Custom bracket for component crossover box to ensure it clears the door trim and does not rattle when heavy bass hits.
- Install 2 way parcel shelf speakers and modify factory
brackets to suit
- Apply sound deadening to parcel shelf
- Apply sound deadening to rear spare tyre area
- Apply sound deadening on rear 1/4 panel behind subwoofer
- Remove factory subwoofer and fit JL Audio subwoofer in custom made Mustang enclosure
- Install JL Audio 5 channel VX1000/5i amplifier on a custom bracket whilst retaining the factory amplifier. (This is required to still allow full OEM diagnostics)
- Full custom tune to suit the customer via laptop. ( The JL VX amplifier has an integrated sound processor that requires a laptop or mobile app to tune! )
Once complete, we tested the system at its full potential to ensure there are absolutely no rattles or distortion prior to collection.
There was quite a lot of time and effort put into this build but the results speak for itself!