2 Channel Marine Amplifier
The FUSION AM Series marine amplifiers are purpose-built for the marine environment. Boasting some of the most impressive environmental protection available, they deliver performance on the water like never before.
With 2 channels and a 400 Watt peak power output, the MS-AM402 will drive up to two subwoofers, an extra pair of speakers, or even 4 speakers (2 speakers in parallel each channel at 2 Ohms) to spread the sound around your vessel.
Incorporating heat-tempered and conformal coated PCBs for maximum product life, and gold-plated connectors for improved signal flow, the MS-AM402 reproduces clean and powerful audio with enough power to rock the boat.
- 400W peak power output to power up to four speakers
- Class-AB amplifier – power efficient with less cross-over distortion
- Conformal coated PCBs – water resistant protection from salt air and moisture
- FUTRANZ heat sink technology – transfers heat more efficiently and provides more thermal stability with maximum component reliability
- F.R.A.T (Fusion Regulated Amplifier Technology) – provides enormous power output at low voltage.
- F.I.S.T (Fusion Intercooled Semi-Conductor Technology) – clams down internal power switching to rapidly remove heat from all associated semi-conductors
- 1 year limited Consumer Warranty
The Fusion AM Series marine amplifiers are the perfect complement to any Fusion marine stereo system.
Customers also viewed