JL Audio 10W6v3-D4 W6v3 Series 10" 4-ohm Subwoofer
If you are seeking to reproduce the highest quality sub-bass in a very compact enclosure application, the 10W6v3 is the ultimate choice. This advanced subwoofer driver offers several technologies shared with the flagship W7AE subwoofers to provide powerful advantages in motor linearity and suspension behavior. These combine with a very efficient cooling circuit to deliver reduced distortion and outstanding dynamic balance.
The 10W6v3 is best used with amplifier power in the 200W - 600W range and is optimized to operate in a sealed enclosure with only 0.55 cu. ft. (15.6 l) of air space.
Greater excursion capability and higher power handling distinguish it from our 10W3v3 10-inch subwoofer driver, allowing for higher output. Dual 4 Ω voice coils permit deploying the W6v3 as a 2 Ω or 8 Ω driver.
• 10" subwoofer with dual 4-ohm voice coils
• mineral-filled polypropylene cone with rubber surround
• satin black cast-alloy basket
• power range: 200-600 watts RMS
• peak power handling: 1200 watts
• frequency response: 22-200 Hz
• sensitivity: 82.7 dB
• top-mount depth: 6-15/16"
• sealed box volume: 0.628 cubic feet
• ported box volume: 0.828 cubic feet
• warranty: 1 year