A-Series 12″ Subwoofer Enclosure
• 1,500W Max Power (500W Nom)
• 2Ω Wiring Configuration
• Glass fiber and mica interlaced Injection Molded Polypropyene (IMPP) cone construction
• Butyl rubber surround and polycotton / cotton dual spider for strength and linearity during high excursion
• Uniquely shaped bass reflex port.
• CAD (Computer Aided Design) enclosure design.
Pioneer’s TS-A300B 12″ “A” Series subwoofer enclosure is designed to perfectly match the Pioneer “A” Series full-range loudspeakers.
The bass reflex port is uniquely shaped to reduce port noise while producing clear and accurate bass.
Combining the latest design and technology with specifically selected materials this subwoofer enclosure provides high quality sound and excellent bass response.
Match with a compatible Pioneer amplifier for an impressive in car experience!
IMPP Cone Construction
12″ glass fiber and mica interlaced Injection Molded Polypropylene (IMPP) cone construction.
The Pioneer CarSoundFit app is a car sound simulator designed to allow you to experience an in-car sound with your own smartphone. Hear examples of the difference between the original speakers and Pioneer speaker upgrades to understand what improvements Pioneer can offer. To experience the virtual listening demonstration download the free Pioneer CarSoundFit app from either the App Store or Google Play.