Mono 2400W Class-D Car Amp, with Bass Boost Remote
• 2,400 Watts Max Power
• Compact Design for Versatile Installation Options
• Wired Bass Boost Remote and Variable Bass Control
• 1 Ω Stable
Pioneer’s new extra-efficient Class-D digital amplifiers mark a dramatic improvement in power output capability, yet are 50% smaller than the current GM-Series Class-AB amplifiers. That makes them more versatile in terms of installation as well as performance.
IMPROVED CIRCUIT DESIGN
To prevent circuit shutdown, Pioneer’s new digital amplifier circuit “Protection Control System” senses its internal temperature and automatically moderates input level accordingly. Stable, durable circuitry lessens the risk of high input power for the unit to achieve 1 Ω connection. This design enhances the flexibility to connect multiple subwoofers to a system.
VARIABLE LOW PASS FILTER
For extra flexibility, a variable LPF makes audio frequency more adjustable according to subwoofer characteristics and personal listening preferences. The GM-D9701 LPF is adjustable from 40 Hz to 240 Hz.
TURN UP THE BASS
Every new Pioneer Class-D amplifier has a wired bass boost remote control for optimal bass level adjustment according to listening preferences and music characteristics.
SPEAKER LEVEL INPUTS
What, you DON’T own a Pioneer headunit? Well, we won’t hold it against you. In fact we’ll even help you build onto your system. The GM-D9701’s speaker level inputs allow you to connect your OEM unit (or any unit that doesn’t have the typical RCA-type inputs) without having to buy add-on adapters. So, the install goes faster, you save money, and you’ve got a Pioneer amp in your vehicle.
- NUMBER OF CHANNELS: MONO
- MAX. WATTAGE (4 Ω): 1,000 W X 1
- MAX. WATTAGE (2 Ω): 1,600 W X 1
- MAX. WATTAGE (1 Ω): 2,400 W X 1
- WATTAGE RMS (4 Ω <= 1%THD+N): 500 W X 1
- WATTAGE RMS (2 Ω <= 1%THD+N): 800 W X 1
- WATTAGE RMS (1 Ω <= 1%THD+N): 1,200 W X 1
- FREQUENCY RESPONSE: 10 HZ TO 240 HZ
- TOTAL HARMONIC DISTORTION (1KHZ, 4 Ω): < 0.5% (100 HZ)
- SIGNAL-TO-NOISE RATIO (IHF-A WEIGHTED:> 100 DB
- DIMENSIONS (W X H X D): 315 MM X 60 MM X 200 MM
Customers also viewed