Class-D 5-Channel Amplifier with Wired Bass Boost Remote
• 2,000 Watts Max Power
• Block Terminal
• Variable High Pass and Low Pass Filters
• Equipped with A/B-SW Input Select
Pioneer’s 5-channel amplifier produces impressive power in an all-in-one solution designed to deliver big sound without sacrificing space. Ideal for any vehicle including compact vehicles and pick-up trucks with limited real estate, the GM-D9705 also offers installation flexibility for a variety of other applications.
PACKS A PUNCH
The 5-channel amplifier is rated at 2000 watts max with the A and B channels rated at 75 watts x 4 (RMS) and the subwoofer output rated at 600 watts at 2 (RMS). Compared to similarly priced multichannel amplifiers, the variable crossover networks on the GM-D9705 offer increased flexibility and give listeners more control. Block terminals for a cleaner installation and direct wire contact minimizing resistance.
VARIABLE LOW PASS FILTER
For extra flexibility, a variable LPF makes audio frequency more adjustable according to subwoofer characteristics and personal listening preferences. The GM-D9705 LPF is adjustable from 40 Hz to 240 Hz.
TURN UP THE BASS
The GM-D9705 also features a Bass Boost Remote for optimal bass level adjustment according to listening preferences and music characteristics.
SPEAKER LEVEL INPUTS
What, you DON’T own a Pioneer head unit? Well, we won’t hold it against you. In fact we’ll even help you build onto your system. The GM-D9705’s speaker level inputs allow simplify integration into existing aftermarket or factory installed (OEM) integrated entertainment systems so you can connect your OEM unit (or any unit that doesn’t have the typical RCA-type inputs) without having to buy add-on adapters. So, the install goes faster, you save money, and you’ve got a Pioneer amp in your vehicle.
NUMBER OF CHANNELS: 5 / 4 / 3 / 2
- MAX. WATTAGE (4 Ω): 150W X 4 (A/B), 700W (SUB)
- MAX. WATTAGE (2 Ω): 200W X 4 (A/B), 1200W (SUB)
- MAX. WATTAGE BRIDGED (4 Ω): 400 W X 2 (A & B)
- WATTAGE RMS (4 Ω <= 1%THD+N): 75W X 4 (A/B), 350W (SUB)
- WATTAGE RMS (2 Ω <= 1%THD+N): 100W X4 (A/B), 600W (SUB)
- WATTAGE RMS BRIDGED (4 Ω): 200 W X 2 (A & B)
- FREQUENCY RESPONSE: A/B CH: 10HZ ~ 50KHZ (+0DB, -3DB) / SUB CH: 10HZ ~ 500HZ (+0DB, -3DB)
- TOTAL HARMONIC DISTORTION (1KHZ, 4 Ω): A/B CH: <0.05% (1KHZ) / SUB CH: <0.05% (100HZ)
- SIGNAL-TO-NOISE RATIO (IHF-A WEIGHTED): > 94 DB
- DIMENSIONS (W X H X D): 315 MM X 60 MM X 200 MM
Customers also viewed